IÉSEG School of Management is one of the best Business Universities in France, ranked 6th in France and 33rd in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2019 rankings.
IÉSEG is part of the Université Catholique de Lille, which is very similar to some famous British universities in terms of organization, size, infrastructure, resources and quality.
Founded in 1964 in Lille, the university has a second campus in Paris. The university, which has two campuses, has more than 6,100 students. 77% of the IÉSEG faculty is international and the university has a network of more than 306 partner universities in 75 countries. In addition, IÉSEG works closely with the French National Research Center (CNRS), Europe’s largest basic research institute.
As a member of the French Grande École and Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is part of the country’s most prestigious higher education institutions. In addition to state accreditation, it has been awarded EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA international accreditations.
IÉSEG offers a variety of Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA programs for international students who want to study in business, management, finance and other fields.
For students wishing to study for a bachelor’s degree International Business program is offered. The 3-year program is taught on both the Lille and Paris campuses.
Bachelor in International Business The program is designed for students interested in management and international business. They are trained to manage projects for international companies and organizations and to operate in an ethically responsible and sustainable manner in a complex work environment. Thanks to a balanced theoretical and applied knowledge, this program provides students with a solid understanding of the international economic environment, its first impressions of the business world with its various elements, and a strong foundation in management disciplines.
There are 11 different Master of Science programs available for undergraduate students. The programs are as follows:
– MSc in International Business
– MSc in Fashion Management
– MSc in International Business Negotiation
– MSc in Digital Marketing & CRM
– MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting
– MSc in Finance
– MSc in Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Technology
– MSc in International Accounting, Audit and Control
– MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business
– MSc in International Business & Technology
– MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Teaching in collaboration with Loughborough University)
IÉSEG’s Master of Science software portfolio is designed for students who want to experience a full intercultural and international experience, and each program covers a period of 1 year.
Why IÉSEG School of Management?
– IÉSEG and its programs are recognized by many French and international accreditation bodies that guarantee the school’s excellence. IÉSEG, the holder of the Triple Crown of international accreditations (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA), is a member of a selected circle of the best global business schools.
– In 2020, IÉSEG was awarded the Campus France “Welcome to France” certificate label, which distinguishes French higher education institutions that meet different criteria in meeting international students.
– Financial Times: The Best Masters in Management programs 2019 33rd in the world rankings, The Economist The Best Masters in Management programs 2019 ranked 20th in the world.
– 306 employees in 75 countries have a network of more than 2,500 partner companies around the world to ensure the participation of universities and students in internship programs.
– Has more than 6,100 students and 1,200 students are studying at foreign universities through exchange programs.
Why study in France?
France is an ideal place to study abroad due to its rich culture, gastronomy, architecture and prosperous student life. It has been the home of many of the world’s greatest philosophers and thinkers, and is a historic cultural center from Lumière Brother’s invention of cinema to the development of the latest fashion industry. Every year, French cultural events and festivities attract people from all over the world.
For more information and reference:
CELT Colleges Sahil
Tel: (+994 12) 493 48 18
Mob: (+994 51) 492 02 89
Address: 113 Hazi Aslanov Street, Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1095