Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have two weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Local Authority.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure either via email or via post
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Azar Muellim, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Azar Muellim will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 7 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Azar Muellim will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Azar Muellim will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 10 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange appropriate alternatives such as review by another local solicitor or mediation to review the decision.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.