Questions and answers about SAT – IELTS – TOEFL
- I have a TOEFL result. How many months do I need to prepare for the IELTS exam?
- If your TOEFL score is high, you have already solved your problem with English. Because both the TOEFL and IELTS exams test general and academic English, if you take one of these exams, it will be very easy for you to take the other. Just because there are some differences in the exam structures, you will need some professional help. For example, a short example is the writing section. The first part of writing in the TOEFL exam is called the integrated section, and after reading a short text here, you listen to the lecture. Then you write a generalized essay about them. However, you will face a completely different process in the IELTS exam. Here you will find some information in the form of diagrams and maps. You must describe the diagram presented to you in an essay of at least 150 words. In summary, students experience structural and strategic problems, even if they do not have English language problems. So that TOEFL You will need at least 1-2 months of preparation to learn these differences after graduation.
2. I don’t have enough English to start SAT. My knowledge of mathematics is very weak. I am currently studying in the 10th grade. What advice would you give? Do you think I should wait to finish English to start SAT?
- As you know, the SAT program is an exam of 1600 points (800 math, 800 verbal). The student must successfully pass both sections to achieve high results. So while we advise students to complete level B2 to start SAT, it is best to hurry to improve your math level. You will also need English at the A2-B1 level to begin the SAT math section. Otherwise, you will have a hard time studying in the 11th grade.
3. Do you have Pre-IELTS courses?
- Dear student! IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an International English Language Testing System. That is, your English language skills are fully tested. This means that you do not need to have extraordinary skills. If you successfully complete General English, you can join IELTS classes at once. No need to waste your time with programs like Pre-IELTS.
4. It is said that the IELTS test can now be taken on a computer. That’s right?
- Yes, you can now take the IELTS test in the computer version. However, keep in mind that the Speaking part will be held in the same way as before, ie face to face with the examiner. The advantage of the computer format is that there are more test days and the answers are published faster, ie within 5-7 working days. It should be noted that the old-fashioned (on paper) tests continue. Students can make any choice.
5. CELT Colleges Nizami On what days is the TOEFL program held at the branch?
– Not only at CELT Colleges Nizami branch, TOEFL classes are held 3 times a week in all our branches. You can attend classes on either 1/3/5 or 2/4/6 days.
Student Recruitment Coordinator
CELT Colleges Nizami (IELTS / TOEFL / SAT preparation center)
Mob: (050) 787 57 66
Office: (012) 436 86 87
Mohammad Nakhchivani 10.