More and more students want to study in Turkey. Thousands of people are studying in Turkey for both bachelor’s and master’s degrees. There are many reasons why we choose Turkey. In this article, we will try to find an answer to the question “what to look for” when applying to those who want to study in Turkey.
As the number of people who want to study in Turkey increases, so do the companies that provide services in this field. But not all of these companies provide accurate information or deceive people. If you apply to any company to study in Turkey, be sure to investigate the company, because many companies can deceive you by making false promises. Let’s pay attention to the nuances that need to be considered below.
- Don’t believe any company that demands a high price from you and says that it will admit you to universities without exams. This is a completely absurd idea, and such a thing is impossible. When you make a payment, you will suddenly know that the person has been arrested or is abroad. In addition, it is possible that it will lead to a university that you do not want.
- Try to start preparations at the latest from the 9th grade. This will both guarantee your admission to the top universities and increase your chances of earning a scholarship. Therefore, the sooner you start, the more comfortable it will be for you.
- Do not believe the assumptions that people tell you that private universities are bad and unrecognized. The world’s top ranked universities have always been private. The best universities in Turkey are private universities. Koch, Sabanci, Bilkent and others. Of course, there are good states.
- The passing scores you see on university websites do not mean that you will be accepted if you have that many scores. Admission is not possible, especially if you have a passing score at or slightly above the passing score in public universities. Because there are a lot of applications and your score does not keep up with the competition compared to others. Therefore, it is useful to be careful when applying.
- With a single certificate Istanbul Technical, METU, etc. Don’t believe ads like admission to universities. Make sure you are not fooled there. Most likely, you will be enrolled in a course near those universities, and you will be given a fake admission. It will be too late when you know the truth.
- With a single certificate, the word is not true, but you still take a language exam at the university in order not to study. Even if they don’t tell you, you will know when you leave.
- Absolutely for a master’s degree ALES Do not believe people who say you have to give. Not all universities in Turkey require ALES from foreign students. There are some universities, they require. The main student is an average and an English language exam (TOEFL or YDS). If you have passed ALES, if you have not passed the English language test, your ALES score is invalid. But if you have an English exam, if you do not have ALES, you can submit your documents to many universities.
- When applying to private universities, contact companies that are official representatives of the university. Everyone will tell you that we are a representative. Ask for proof. It can be any certificate, it can be the name of the company on the university website.
- Start applying early, you will be successful in submitting your documents by December when you are in 11th grade. Late application can cause you problems.
- The company that guarantees admission to state universities deceives you, it is impossible. Because no company knows in advance what the competition will be like. Just guess, compared to other years.
This list can be very long. If you pay attention to these, your bachelor’s or master’s degree will be successful. Many people come to us every year and as a result we see that the student was misdirected.
we CELT Colleges We are always happy to serve people. The satisfaction of the hundreds of students we send each year is our success. The consultation is free and you can always apply and get advice. CELT Colleges He is the official representative of the top-ranked private universities in Turkey in Azerbaijan, and every year we sign the successful work we do. You can join us and be a part of this successful work.
Thank you for reading the article. If you want to get regular information about Study Abroad, you can subscribe by following this link. http://bit.ly/celtabroad
CELT Colleges Icheri Sheher
Education Coordinator in Turkey
+99412 492 68 53, +994 55 503 59 39, email@example.com